Barrington Oaks Veterinary Hospital is pleased to finally welcome our clients back inside! Starting Monday, May 17th, there is no longer any requirement to call us upon arrival and wait for curbside service. When you arrive you will now have the option to come inside! We only ask that you comply with a few COVID restrictions still in place so we can continue to protect all of our clients and staff. The following still apply until further notice:
- When possible, please limit the number of people in our lobby to 4 and continue to maintain social distancing and follow the directed flow of traffic through our clinic as well as remaining in your exam room.
- You will be asked to limit the number of people accompanying your pet inside the clinic to 1 and may be asked to remain curbside if unable to adhere to this restriction.
- All unvaccinated members of our Care Team will continue to wear masks and we ask our unvaccinated clients to do the same in accordance with current COVID guidelines.
- If you are experiencing illness or COVID symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- We will continue to offer the option to schedule drop-off appointments as a convenience for any client who wishes to leave their pet with us for services and return later in the day to pick them up.
We are so excited to share this news with all of you! Thank you for your understanding this past year. Your patience is something we will never forget and we appreciate your continued patience and cooperation as we take the first steps to resume regular business operations.
Barrington Oaks Veterinary Hospital Team
COVID-19 and keeping staff and customers safe:
The safety of our staff and clients is of utmost importance in order for us to continue caring for your pets during this difficult time. We are still seeing patients but we are taking added precautions to limit exposure to any infectious agents, including the coronavirus.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL:
Anyone that is showing respiratory symptoms has a sore throat, cough, fever, or has traveled to an international area with a high incidence of COVID-19 is asked not to enter the clinic. You will need to reschedule your routine appointment or elective procedure. If you are ill and have an emergency or urgent situation, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the front desk upon arrival for further assistance.
- CURBSIDE SERVICE FOR APPOINTMENTS:
We are currently not allowing clients in the building so please call us when you arrive in our parking lot. We will check you in for your appointment from your car and will let a technician know you are here.
- DRIVE UP TO PICK UP MEDICATIONS AND FOOD:
Call ahead, and we will gladly get your order ready and process your credit card payment over the phone. Call when you are in our parking lot, and we will take your order out to you.
Other alternatives available include mailing your order to you or ask us how to utilize our online store.
Thank you for your understanding and patience while we do our part to keep the community and staff safe. The above policies may change as we continue to learn more about the evolving pandemic.